Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Participants/ Vendors in Mahila E-Haat
- Must be an Indian women citizen/Women SHG/ women led enterprise.
- Women involved should be involved in the value chain.
- Products manufactured/services undertaken by women entrepreneurs who are 18 and more years of age.
- Products and Services displayed and transacted through this portal should not be illegal & contraband as defined in various Acts such as Customs, Wildlife, etc. Any breach on this account shall be the sole responsibility of the participants/ vendors including legal action.
- Both seller and buyers will have to indemnify RMK from any or all acts of transgression.
- Self certification of the quality by the vendor is required.
- Complete details of the products/services along with Photographs to be provided by the vendor.
- Acceptance letter/consent/undertaking to be given by vendor for display of products/ services.
- Provide the number of women beneficiaries in your organisation.
Other terms and conditions:-
- Vendors must send the acceptance letter and undertaking.
- Participants/ vendors shall deal with every defect and deficiency related to products/services and RMK shall not be responsible for any defect and deficiency.
- Participants/ vendors shall ensure timely delivery of products/ services to the consumer.
- The committee shall reserve all rights to select the products/services to be listed on E-Haat.
- Participants/ vendors must ensure that all legal formalities as per the law of land are complied with for all overseas sales.
- Participants/ vendors shall ensure that all applicable taxes are paid and relevant laws/rules and regulations followed.
- Terms and conditions including eligibility may be changed at anytime and is the sole discretion of RMK.
- The Participants/ vendors will receive the payment directly from the buyer.
- Participants/ vendors are required to maintain details of transactions conducted/concluded through this portal and send quarterly report to RMK and also display the logo of Mahila E-Haat on packaging.
- Participants/ vendors to furnish undertaking on stamp paper of minimum charges as applicable in their State can be mailed or sent by post.